We certainly live in unprecedented times! The Covid-19 virus is spreading rapidly, every citizen and company needs to do what they can to combat the spread of this virus.
Here at CMS/Nexio we want to do our part to protect the health and safety of our team, families, and community. We have taken the following safety measures:
- Minimized the number of people working in the office
- Meetings are now conference calls or with an online video meeting service
- In-person meetings have two chairs between each attendee, all will wear masks, and no more than ten attendees
- Employees will work from home whenever possible
- In-office employees will wear masks when they are not at their desks and practice physical distancing
- In-office employees will have their temperature checked and recorded before entering through the lobby
- Additional hand sanitation will be distributed throughout the building and available for all guests and employees
We are considerate of others and will do our part to help slow the spread of this virus. This pandemic has reached a new and severe level which should be taken seriously.
Our customers are one of our top priorities and will always be responsive to your issues and circumstances and will continue to provide excellent customer experiences and support. If you do need assistance please feel free to create an automated ticket through emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Our ticketing system is first come first serve and will be answered as soon as we can. If you would like to speak with a representative please call us at 877-267-4324. Our business hours are Monday through Friday beginning at 7:00 am and ending at 6:00 pm (MST).