VX 520 Troubleshooting
Modified on: Fri, 24 May, 2019 at 11:52 AM
To provide troubleshooting steps for common issues with the VX520 payment terminal.
- From the Sale/Refund/Void screen press number 8
- Enter the password "1, ALPHA Key, ALPHA Key, 66831"
- Select "No" in the lock keyboard? screen
- Press the far left purple button below the arrow
- Press F2 to print the settlement (this will print out the report for the batch)
- press red X to get to the (Sale/Refund/Void Screen)
- press f4 for void
- Press yes to void the last transaction and no to select a different transaction
- select invoice number if you have receipt
- select acct number to use the last 4 of the card/account number
- Press yes to confirm the void
What to do if the screen says CommServer/SOFTPAY-FDMS
This is the first screen you come to when turning on the terminal.
- Press F3 to get to the Sale/Refund/Void Screen
- Press * if you are in the VCS ethernet screen and then F3 to get to the Sale/Refund/Void screen
- Terminal support outside of CMS business hours - 800-228-0210
Article ID: 36000130459
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.